Add to Cash and tournament graph

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Add to Cash and tournament graph

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Add to Cash and tournament graph

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jsnake716
    Participant

I think you mentioned this to me in an E-mail. I am hoping to see an upgrade to Tournament graph which shows a NET Line, not just winnings, but I guess deducting buy-ins??

In the CASH graph, would love to be able to see “blue” and “red” lines. Showing won/lost of hands that went to showdown and hands ended before showdown.  Similar to HM2

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, Ty. This is already pretty much completed. We’ve been working on new graphing, so it will be out sometime this coming week.

absox
    Participant

seconded. what’s the ETA on this release?

DH Support
    Keymaster

This is already out as beta. The tournament graphs aren’t completely updates yet though:

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.4.0.1834.exe

jsnake716
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Thanks, I am wondering when and where do you let us know about the Beta releases? I am happy that I checked this thread and noticed the reply.

Anyway, I really like the update on the cash graphing. I am down-swinging hard and it really helps me to see that yes, I do suck (haha) but I am running way below EV. I mean I can tell when you go a full session without hitting a flop. Seeing it on a graph just helps me to take a realistic view of my performance. Thanks guys

DH Support
    Keymaster

We post release betas in the forums here. We post test betas in popular poker forums like 2+2, cradschat, etc…

Public beta’s and releases will be posted in here though. We just don’t want to inundate the forum w/ unofficial releases.

Glad you’re enjoying the graphing. We’ll be adding a lot more graphing options here soon as well.

jsnake716
    Participant

Under the cash dashboard, is there a way to see all the 6-max hands??

DH Support
    Keymaster

Under the cash dashboard, is there a way to see all the 6-max hands??

Add a filter from the filter pull down menu to show 6-max hands only, and in the hand grid, select the pull down option on the left hand side for ALL. This will list all 6-max hands.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu