Activating license trouble

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Activating license trouble

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Activating license trouble

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wkboyd88
    Participant

Hey guys I bought drivehud2 small stakes months ago and worked perfect, life got busy and had to reformat PC. Now I try to activate the license key given when i log in and it says error please contact support. Any help would be appreciated!

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

You may have used up both actiavtion slot, please try resetting your serial key then re-register.

Reset Serial

felipebastos_9889
    Participant

Good morning, I would like to know the value for additional activations of Omaha + AHC?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

You will have to purchase a another license if you plan to run it on a 3rd system.  I recommend emailing us through the app or message us in our support page if you plan to buy another license, so we can send a request to advance support for a discount for your 2nd license.

wkboyd88
    Participant

I’m trying to reset my serial key and it sends me to a unsecure page and then it says “failed” after.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

It will show failed if you have an empty space before or after the serial key. Can you please try again.

If you are still having this issue, send us a message though our support page and we can reset the serial key from our side.

wkboyd88
    Participant

Awesome I didn’t see that, got it fixed. Now I need help importing correct stats from betonline. I placed 3rd in a tournament for 800 and it isn’t showing under winnings. Do I need to make a new thread for this?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Since BOL does not provide hand history, you will have to manually edit the MTT result.

Why are my Tournament results not showing up?

ciyapaofficial
    Participant

Try resetting your serial key and then registering again.

ciyapa

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu