A note of Thanx to the DH team after switching from DH1 to DH2

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2
  4. A note of Thanx to the DH team after switching from DH1 to DH2

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 2 A note of Thanx to the DH team after switching from DH1 to DH2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jwpoker
    Participant

DH1 was the only HUD I’ve ever used, as I learned more about its functions and abilities, It of course became a major factor in my Poker journey. It did everything I needed, so I was hesitant to upgrade to DH2. But (as with many things) I didn’t know, what I didn’t know.
    A few days ago I finally made the switchover, and am glad I did. I was first kind of amazed at how easy it was. I downloaded DH2 and put in my key, and it did literally everything else on its own. I left my computer for a bit less than 2 hours, and my 400,000 hand DB was ready to go in DH2. The sites set themselves up, all my old HUD setups were ready to go. I took a quick look around the new interface, fired up a couple tables and was off to the races.
    I’ve noticed nice little stuff like, now I don’t have to go back and edit the tourny types and outcomes, its recording it correctly on its own. My computer’s fan doesn’t sound like a Boeing Jet anymore, its been running faster and smoother. I’m not very well versed in tech stuff, and don’t know why that would be, however its undeniable the change happened when I upgraded and uninstalled DH1.
    For the 3ish years I’ve been with DH I’ve always appreciated the customer service, I can not think of a single other company I work with that gets back to me as fast as the DH team does. I have not a clue of what goes into a piece of software like this, but can only guess its intensive. The final product and actions of the team behind it speaks for itself.
    In this world we now live in; with outsourced customer “service”, bot replies, and everything getting less and less personalized- I personally find it important to give credit to the exceptions when its deserved. With DH its well deserved.
    Thank you to the team and keep up the great work!
    And to everyone, May the flop be with you!

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for the kind words and support. We appreciate it, and I am forwarding this to the whole team. It’s encouraging every time the team hears these kinds of appreciation messages, so thank you for taking the time to do that!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu