A newbie to Huds Question?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. A newbie to Huds Question?

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 A newbie to Huds Question?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dad2147
    Participant

I am trying to learn the Reports for my Hud stats. I am looking at the range reports right now with the range charts popping up and I’m not sure what I’m seeing. They look like when I hover over some areas that range charts come up with lots of information for me to review.

First question is– I am on the tournament section and went to look at Position ranges. so the range charts come up and I see Red squares,Dark green,light green, a sort of yellow or gold color and the black ones all with white lettering in them. Say I’m hovered over EP VPIP% I see that AA has a plus earnings. If I hover over AQos-I see a number in a brown color box and it has a 6 in the upper right corner of that little box.  I’m assumimg the 6 is that many hands and the parenthesis is a loss. (

So what does the colors represent and the figures represent?

Is there a video that explains these for us newbie to Huds.  I have watched a lot of your videos but all I have watched explains a little about how to build something but I haven’t found anything that teaches a beginner how to read all the awesome information that is there.

Thanks so much

Dad

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Can you please take a screenshot of this and send to support so we can see what you meant.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

For our tournament tab, I suggest checking  tournament interface and tournament graph.

https://drivehud.com/dh2-manual/

Dad2147
    Participant

This is what I am talking about.

Ranges chart

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply. Black with white letterings are cards that was not used in any of that hand. While the the other colors are gradient on how much you won/lose with that hand, from red to green and the number on the upper right shows how many times you played with that hole card. You can click the hand and it should show all games you played with that hole cards on the lower right.

Dad2147
    Participant

Thanks so much. I appreciate your response. Have a great day!

Dad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu