A list of requested features

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. A list of requested features

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x A list of requested features

Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    S Helder

I am talking about play money games on pokerstars.  And yes there are play money games at Pokerstars that have real cash prizes.

But even if there where none I would like to play with a hud in these games . Why ? Because I practice my game with play money games at pokerstars and part of that is to practice with the hud.

I know for sure that PT4 and HM2 also work with play money.

And that bring me back to my earlier question in this thread that I thought that when I first started playing with drivehud I did have the hud at play money tables. And now I am sure that at least drivehud did track play money games because I sent a mail about it . In my tournament tab I had a mix of real money games and play money games and it messed up my real money results because it treated RM and PM the same. I asked in a support mail if there was a filter to take the play money out. I looked it up in my mailbox and found the question ( ticket_Q53c6641Esdk7I8q ).

S Helder

But even if there where none I would like to play with a hud in these games . Why ? Because I practice my game with play money games at pokerstars and part of that is to practice with the hud.

I know for sure that PT4 and HM2 also work with play money.

And that bring me back to my earlier question in this thread that I thought that when I first started playing with drivehud I did have the hud at play money tables. And now I am sure that at least drivehud did track play money games because I sent a mail about it . In my tournament tab I had a mix of real money games and play money games and it messed up my real money results because it treated RM and PM the same. I asked in a support mail if there was a filter to take the play money out. I looked it up in my mailbox and found the question ( ticket_Q53c6641Esdk7I8q ).

S Helder

I did reply but I don’t see it here .

DH Support
    Keymaster

I can see your response now. There was some issue w/ the forum not displaying the second page. I think we resolved this in support, but if there’s something lingering let me know.

S Helder

Yes I can see now the second page also.

Yes , support answered the question . Play money games are not supported and there is no intention to do so in the future. I think this is a big minus compared to other comparable software like HM2,  PT 4 or Copilot and even Jivaro. These program’s do support play money games fully.

I am not using drive hud anymore and switched to another hud program , and the only reason is because drive hud does not support Play money games.

Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu