A list of requested features

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. A list of requested features

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x A list of requested features

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    simplelessons
    Participant

I have a bit of a wishlist for you guys in no particular order.

1. Ability to select suits for multiple hands simultaneously in the equity calculator. -So far I have only been able to select one hand at a time to select suits.
    2. Ability to type in/paste a hand range into the equity calculator.
    3. Ability to create a filter based on bet size(as a % of the pot). -I want to be able to filter hands based on my opponents bet sizing, my bet sizing, and the street the bet was placed.
    4. Ability to report on population statistics. -I play on ignition with anonymous players. I’d like to be able to run VPIP/PFR/3bet/cbet%/etc for the population based on position.
    5. Ability to use ‘OR’ logic in the filter creator. For instance I might want to filter hands on the river where I either check/call OOP OR call a bet IP.
    simplelessons
    Participant

One more feature: Ability to overlay current hand action on Ignition Zone. So we would be in a hand and over player 3 would be “c|xc|xr”

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestions.

1) Other than a command prompt, I’m not sure how you could do this really. Right now you can click a hand and then set the suit in the bottom corner.

2) Yeah, this goes into point 1.

3) We’re going to be porting in some of the expanded filters that are in player x-ray into DH here soon. All of those you mentioned are in X-ray already.

4) Already in progress. We have an opponent report and a population analysis report that are in development. Opponent report is done, population analysis is still in the works.

5) Some filters default to OR logic already. We discussed this during initial development way back when. It’s something we’re going to revisit at some point.

All good suggestions… thanks.

S Helder

I would also like it to be able to use the hud in pm games. I may be mistaken but I thought this was possible in the past but not anymore. The reason I got was that people don’t buy a hud for PM games . I disagree because I play also pm games for real money prizes and would like to be able to track and analyse these games.

DH Support
    Keymaster

No, it was never possible. But we’re adding support for this as an add-on app.

S Helder

Any clue when this will be available ?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Any clue when this will be available ?

It’s going to be available tomorrow for sale.

S Helder

Can’t find it .

DH Support
    Keymaster

You have to download the latest dirvehud version from the download trial button and this is the purchase page:

Pokermaster HUD

S Helder

I don’t think we are talking about the same thing . I am talking about Play Money games and not Poker Master.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

What site has real cash prizes for play money games?

DH Support
    Keymaster

I don’t think we are talking about the same thing . I am talking about Play Money games and not Poker Master.

Play money games on which site?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu