A list of requested features
- Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
- A list of requested features
Home › Forums › Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x › A list of requested features
02/08/2018 at 3:05 pm #4930simplelessonsParticipant
I have a bit of a wishlist for you guys in no particular order.
02/08/2018 at 9:44 pm #4931simplelessonsParticipant
- Ability to select suits for multiple hands simultaneously in the equity calculator. -So far I have only been able to select one hand at a time to select suits.
- Ability to type in/paste a hand range into the equity calculator.
- Ability to create a filter based on bet size(as a % of the pot). -I want to be able to filter hands based on my opponents bet sizing, my bet sizing, and the street the bet was placed.
- Ability to report on population statistics. -I play on ignition with anonymous players. I’d like to be able to run VPIP/PFR/3bet/cbet%/etc for the population based on position.
- Ability to use ‘OR’ logic in the filter creator. For instance I might want to filter hands on the river where I either check/call OOP OR call a bet IP.
One more feature: Ability to overlay current hand action on Ignition Zone. So we would be in a hand and over player 3 would be “c|xc|xr”02/08/2018 at 11:11 pm #4936
Thanks for the suggestions.
1) Other than a command prompt, I’m not sure how you could do this really. Right now you can click a hand and then set the suit in the bottom corner.
2) Yeah, this goes into point 1.
3) We’re going to be porting in some of the expanded filters that are in player x-ray into DH here soon. All of those you mentioned are in X-ray already.
4) Already in progress. We have an opponent report and a population analysis report that are in development. Opponent report is done, population analysis is still in the works.
5) Some filters default to OR logic already. We discussed this during initial development way back when. It’s something we’re going to revisit at some point.
All good suggestions… thanks.03/03/2018 at 11:08 am #5015S HelderGuest
I would also like it to be able to use the hud in pm games. I may be mistaken but I thought this was possible in the past but not anymore. The reason I got was that people don’t buy a hud for PM games . I disagree because I play also pm games for real money prizes and would like to be able to track and analyse these games.03/03/2018 at 5:37 pm #5018
No, it was never possible. But we’re adding support for this as an add-on app.03/06/2018 at 8:40 pm #5034S HelderGuest
Any clue when this will be available ?03/07/2018 at 6:07 pm #5040
Any clue when this will be available ?
It’s going to be available tomorrow for sale.03/09/2018 at 4:50 pm #5049S HelderGuest
Can’t find it .03/13/2018 at 12:29 am #5050
You have to download the latest dirvehud version from the download trial button and this is the purchase page:03/15/2018 at 8:43 pm #5051S HelderGuest
I don’t think we are talking about the same thing . I am talking about Play Money games and not Poker Master.03/16/2018 at 1:38 am #5052MCAChiTownParticipant
What site has real cash prizes for play money games?03/16/2018 at 4:23 am #5053
I don’t think we are talking about the same thing . I am talking about Play Money games and not Poker Master.
Play money games on which site?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.