3 Recent Issues

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. 3 Recent Issues

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x 3 Recent Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hello Team, I’ve recently stumbled across 3 seperate issues with DriveHUD. My home internet connection went out a little bit ago. When it comes back I will send my logs to Support.

1. Profile Icons and Bumper Stickers are Malfunctioning. This may have already been noted, but I wasn’t sure since I didn’t see a response. I detailed the issue in https://drivehud.com/forums/topic/profile-icons-and-bumper-stickers-malfunctioning/

2. I recently played an MTT on BetOnline. Around the 8th hand in I 3Bet from the Small Blind vs a Button open and he folded. The HUD didn’t take any note of this action, no vpip, pfr, or 3bets. I only noticed because I hadn’t played a hand up to this point. In the hand history it did show that I raised.

3. A bot account that only played 4Max when BetOnline offered it was back tonight playing 6max. His 9,000 4Max stats were being displayed on his 6Max HUD even though I have the HUD set to show 6Max hands only.

Please take a look at these when you have a chance. Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

A couple of your posts got flagged as spam for some reason. I see them both now, this and another thread.

As far as 2) Can you send the raw hand history for this hand to support please?

We’re looking into the other 2 issues you posted. Thanks.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

LoL. You can tell me if I post too much, you don’t have to mark me as spam. 😀

I know I posted and then edited my post. I looked and my post wasn’t visible for me so I tried to post the same thing twice more and it still wouldn’t show up so I gave up, but makes sense why it marked as spam. Not sure why I couldn’t see my first post.

I’ll send the raw hand history and logs to support as soon as I get a chance.

Happy 4th of July!

-MCA

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I just checked the hand replayer and it shows something completely different than I remember. It’s saying I was in MP and open raised with everybody else folding. What actually happened was my account from above with me 3betting out of the SB vs a BTN open.

DH Support
    Keymaster

LoL. You can tell me if I post too much, you don’t have to mark me as spam. ? I know I posted and then edited my post. I looked and my post wasn’t visible for me so I tried to post the same thing twice more and it still wouldn’t show up so I gave up, but makes sense why it marked as spam. Not sure why I couldn’t see my first post. I’ll send the raw hand history and logs to support as soon as I get a chance. Happy 4th of July! -MCA

Spammer! 🙂

Thanks, they were passed onto development and I’ll let you know what they find. Happy 4th.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu