#3 feature requests / feedback

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. #3 feature requests / feedback

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x #3 feature requests / feedback

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tester11223344
    Participant

a)  No hud indication for new player:

I was multi tabling on ignition when i noticed an “N” on the player from ignition indicating he was a new player to the table but the hud showed i had 83 hands on him. then within a few seconds the “n” new player indicator went away. if i didnt notice the “n” from ignition i would have played this guy way different.

I waited till the hand was over and the hud changed from 83 hands to 1 hand.

I understand the the hud shows 1 hand behind but we need some type of fix or indication or something, anything for “new players” and for “rejoining players”

b) rejoining players:

in a similar way to the “New Player” problem there is the rejoining player problem.

when a player gets stacked and sits out 1 hand or if he just sits out 1 hand when he rejoins for the first hand he is missing a hud.

i could have 100 hands on him yet it shows nothing.

when i multi table its hard to pay attention to every detail so if he is missing a hud i think he is a new player not some player who has a deep history with me.

please find some type of fix or work around for this or some type of notification or something, anything…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu