Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    river3
    Participant

I might be a total idiot but I play all the time on my laptop.  I switched to my desktop.  How do I get the stats from one to the other?  Sorry if this is obvious.

DH Support
    Keymaster

The only way right now is to backup your postgreSQL database, and then import it onto your new system.

Actually the next version we have of Drivehud will have a file process where you can migrate this much easier. But right now you have to backup your database and then restore it on your other system. If you want more details I can provide.

bob

I would like to know the details of how to do this exactly.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I would like to know the details of how to do this exactly.

It depends what version you’re using. What version do you have right now?

bob

version1.0.7.915 on the 30 day free trial

bob

version 1.0.7.915 on the 30 day free trial

DH Support
    Keymaster

version 1.0.7.915 on the 30 day free trial

Can you send an e-mail to support and they will walk you through. We’re going to implement a backup and restore function internally here soon. There’s a manual way to do this now they can walk you through.

frank

so i play on igntion and the last week or so the sngs are opening a 2nd table then if i leave these open it will crash after the first hand and close the client. this is while dh is running. so this afternooon i loaded a sng without DH running and it did not do this? so i try to run another game with DH running to test a theory and with DH running it did the loading of the 2nd table and crashed!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu