Reply To: Merging Databases on Two Computers

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Merging Databases on Two Computers
  5. Reply To: Merging Databases on Two Computers

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Merging Databases on Two Computers Reply To: Merging Databases on Two Computers

Drawn_Cup
Participant

I just wanted to clarify for the original poster  I had a very similar issue until I realized ACR is ran on WPN that is why it is flagged as WPN.. Since I have 4 or 5 different accounts from different sites  I made an alias and then connected all Sites.  When I click on ACR it is shown as WPN because ACR is part of a winning poker network. ..  In another instance I play on Ignition and boVada but drive hud combines them under ignition…  Since I have the alias LinkedIn with both account it’s still tracks them accurately I just cannot tell the difference between Ignition or boVada But I do know that the hands were played on the same network and that is good enough for me…

Now since I use 2 computers I would definitely be all in for the feature to keep two synced accounts.   I like to use my laptop on the go and and my desktop at home But most of my data is on my desktop And I have given up on individually importing every such and I had play on the go to the main system on my desktop and have learned to just kind of combine the 2 By looking at them and averaging… Looking forward to the ability to have them Synced.

Menu