Reply To: Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session
  5. Reply To: Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session Reply To: Drive HUD Shows Cumulative Stats on Other Players Instead of Just This Session

DH Support
Keymaster

Ok but that still doesn’t solve it completely. So I wanted to switch between overall and current session i.e. the current table. This way i can chose between overall and last 24hrs

Yes. You need to create a data freshness filter. The best way to do this is to go to the HUD tab in Drivehud. Select the HUD you’re using from the two drop down menus. Next click in the duplicate button on the right and add some name so you know it’s 24 hours of data. Then click on the config button at the bottom right side in the HUD tab. Select data freshness and choose last 24 hours in the drop down. Click ok, save the HUD again.

Now when playing live on table, you can switch back and forth between the two HUDs. If you want to see just last 24 hours, click on the DH icon at the top middle of your table and select the new 24 hour HUD you created. And you can switch back to the other one the same way.

Menu