Reply To: Custom Stats, Opp raise amounts, and position stats

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Custom Stats, Opp raise amounts, and position stats
  5. Reply To: Custom Stats, Opp raise amounts, and position stats

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Custom Stats, Opp raise amounts, and position stats Reply To: Custom Stats, Opp raise amounts, and position stats

DH Support
Keymaster

I wrote a post with several questions but it seems to have disappeared so i’m trying again. 1. Custom stats – I’d like to create a stat for my hud which simply gives vpip/pfr but the custom stat thing doesnt seem to be for that sort of thing. Is it possible to create it? 2a. Id like certain bumper stickers to only show in positions they matter. For example i made one called Dead Blinds that shows when fold to steal% is over 70%. Is there a way to only show this sticker on the blinds so its not popping up in every position? 2b Same question but on regular stats. vpip and pfr have pop ups showing from each position. Can it only show the position theyre currently in during that hand? Or maybe even the stat itself only show for that position? I thought maybe the dynamic stat button might do it but i’m not sure if that does anything. 3. Raise sizes. Every site has their default bet amounts and while i know they can change them i believe many players simply use the buttons available by default. On ACR for example the unopened preflop buttons are raise to 2bb, 2.5bb, 3bb, 3.5bb(or something close to this). I think many people give away their hand with the difference of raising 2.5bb vs 3bb, or 3.5bb. Is there someway to possible heat map of the different sized raises? Thanks guys.

Not sure how the post was missed, but here you go:

1) Yes, you can do this w/ custom stats. This is what you’d need to enter:

Count (DidVPIP = yes) / Count (IsWalkHand = no) / Count (DidPFR = yes) * Count (IsWalkHand = no and NoRaisePossible = no)

The data type at the bottom of the custom stat pop-up, needs to be set to number.

2a) When you have the bumper sticker window open, you need to click filters, and then add one for the positions you want.

2b) Yes, it would be dynamic stat, but it’s site dependent. The site has to provide real time hand data, not after the hand. So a site like ACR would show this, but not pokerstars. You’d want to cerate a pop-up that has VPIP / PFR overall and enable the dynamic stat option.

3) You could do this, but it would be blank. You wouldn’t know your opponents hole cards if they folded pre-flop. 🙂

Menu