Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table
  5. Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

DH Support
Keymaster

I did double check that everything was manually reset beforehand. I’m not sure I like the idea of the software deciding how to profile players for me. If that small feature was optional with a toggle I would prefer it. Say I’m table selecting and only interested in targeting the high-WTSD fish (which is my concept of a fish) rather than the “reg fish” that have less exploitable WTSD values. I don’t want the software deciding this for me on the basis of their VPIP being an outlier by 0.1 from my parameters. That may be a lousy example of what I’m conveying but basically my concern is the software can mis-categorizing according to my personal definition of the categories, which is all that matters to me. If I create all new Player Profiles and delete the default ones, will that allow me to bypass the automatic matching you described ? Thank you for the feedback Tim

Yeah, you can either create new profiles that will catch more info, or just not have the profile icon at all also. It can just be removed from your HUD if you think it’s misleading you. I think we’d like to adjust some of the default profiles, because general aggression has gone down in the past 1.5 years overall. Those were more commonly accepted ranges believe it or not, not that long ago. 🙂

Menu