Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table
  5. Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

MCAChiTown
Participant

I was just trying to show you that they can be pretty different in certain opponents where one stat will be higher than the population average and the other will be lower. A high or low AF or AGG doesn’t always equal a similar number in the other. Most of the time they will both be either higher or lower than the population average, just not always.

I started out with Holdem Indicator so I was used to AF, but I tend to look at AGG more than AF these days.

Let’s say the player meets the parameters of a profile, but not the minimum sample size. In that case the profile will remain blank until the minimum sample size is met. If the player doesn’t meet any of your profile parameters then whatever icon it will be assigned by their alternative algorithm will show as soon as it meets the minimum sample size for that profile icon.

Menu