Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table
  5. Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Ubuntufoo
Participant

I reset the Player type icons to defaults but still having trouble. As another example, the default AGG% for ‘Standard Reg’ is 42.0+, but I’m looking at several villains labeled ‘Standard reg’ on tables right now with AGG% in the 20’s and 30’s. On a side note, 42% as a minimum to qualify as a ‘Standard reg’ seems extremely high. I play an AGG% of 36 with an AF of 3.5. If I wanted to even meet the minimum threshold of ‘Standard reg’ I would need an AGG% of 42, which corresponds to an AF of ~ 4.0, which is imbalanced. If this is a “just me” problem then I’m cool with the process of ironing it out with development as usual. Otherwise, I can’t help but feel like features are rolling out in rough shape which causes the user to spend more time second guessing and reporting than actually using the software. After all, I am paying for this service. Tim

I agree that some of the default parameters could use some adjusting. If I had to guess I’d say the average Aggression % of most regs I’ve come across would average somewhere between 32-35% in 6max games at BetOnline. AF and AGG% are similar, but not dependent on eachother. I know regs with an AF of around 2 and Aggression % near 40%. So a 42% AGG doesn’t really correspond to an AF of 4. For the most part you will find players with a higher AF also have a higher AGG%, but not always. What you’re seeing with that player receiving the Nit player type is him not meeting the parameters of any one profile. If you had to profile that player then what profile would you give them? If you don’t see one then you can make one for that type of player. I do agree that it would probably be better to leave it blank rather than assign a random and inaccurate profile icon to players not close to that player type associated with the icon.

Hi MCA, yeah I used the  ~  to express approximately, I do know the formulas differ. Haven’t used AGG% much for reads although I keep it as a street-by-street pop-up because we don’t have AF for all streets yet. Do you have a preference ?

As for the villain in the image I wouldn’t profile him yet, nothing noteworthy about his stats at 28 hands except maybe his low AF.  Eventually I will adjust the minimum threshold for certain icons, but then I wonder if the auto-profiling will honor that or assign icons at the default of 20 hands?  Another reason I would prefer a toggle option.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

Menu