Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table
  5. Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Ubuntufoo
Participant

Notes in replayer is a known issue right now. When the ability to add any HUD was placed in the replayer, apparently it caused this issue. As far as player profiles, if the player fits the exact stat ranges of the profile, then that profile is selected. If there is no exact match, then it matches based on VPIP/PFR as that’s the main aspect of the profile.

in that case, J.Friendly (VPIP 26.9, PFR 19.2) in the bottom right of table should default match to ‘Standard Reg’ icon which has value range of 22-27  for VPIP and 18-25 for PFR, which he squarely fits into.  Yet he got the ‘Fish’ icon which is VPIP > 36  and  PFR < 13, neither of which he fits into.

Also I see a 35/6 player I have 751 hands at a table with the NIT icon, which might be explainable with the default matching process but is not helpful on the fly when I am playing.  Perhaps the default matching could be disabled until tweaked for now and an all-or-nothing system using the parameters remains?

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

Menu