Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table
  5. Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Ubuntufoo
Participant

I reset the Player type icons to defaults but still having trouble. As another example, the default AGG% for ‘Standard Reg’ is 42.0+, but I’m looking at several villains labeled ‘Standard reg’ on tables right now with AGG% in the 20’s and 30’s.

On a side note, 42% as a minimum to qualify as a ‘Standard reg’ seems extremely high. I play an AGG% of 36 with an AF of 3.5.  If I wanted to even meet the minimum threshold of ‘Standard reg’ I would need an AGG% of 42, which corresponds to an AF of ~ 4.0, which is imbalanced.

If this is a “just me” problem then I’m cool with the process of ironing it out with development as usual. Otherwise, I can’t help but feel like features are rolling out in rough shape which causes the user to spend more time second guessing and reporting than actually using the software.

After all, I am paying for this service.

Tim

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

Menu