Reply To: Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition
  5. Reply To: Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition Reply To: Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

MCAChiTown
Participant

Now I understand the confusion. Previously I was using those stats in place of a Call 3bet or Call 4bet stat. The formula was certainly different prior to the new stats and seemed close enough to a realistic percentage that I never questioned it. Many 3bet call and 4bet call hands even registered in those heat maps.

I don’t believe there is or was a 4Bet Call %. I guess this made me think you guys just had a different definition where you were calling a 3bet or 4bet call a cold call. If it was a near single digit percentage in the past I definitely wouldn’t have thought it to be correct for what I thought the stats were.

Thank you clearing up my confusion and for fixing the formula on those two stats! I feel like a complete bozo for not realizing this much sooner.

Now that I look I’m seeing a Call 4Bet IP and a Call 4Bet OOP stat, but not seeing a Call 4Bet stat. I don’t see a Call 3Bet IP or Call 3Bet OOP stat. Could we please get those 3 stats in the suggestion box? Thanks!

Menu