Reply To: Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition
  5. Reply To: Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition Reply To: Noticing a Few Things Since Large Stat Addition

DH Support
Keymaster

Perhaps the Cold Call 3-Bet stat formula was changed to how often it’s happening overall in every hand. Previously the percentage seemed to reflect how often you’d call after being 3-Bet which I assume would be somewhere in the 25-35% average range that was shown previously. That previous formula seems a lot more useful to me than the percentage for the times it happens in every hand. You can see a similar formula being applied for the positional 4Bet calling stats in the screenshot above. As I set that filter and set hands shown to all DriveHUD shut down. So that’s odd. I relaunched DriveHUD and I’m seeing only 3 instances which all happened between late October and early November. Yes, I have cold called 4-bets a lot more than is being shown. I will do it most often when I have position like BB vs SB 4-Bet or BTN vs CO 4-Bet. My guess is that the formula issue I described with 3-Bet cold calling above is also happening with 4-Bet cold calling. The new formula may be taking into account every hand for the percentage instead of just the percentage when you faced a 4-Bet.

The formula is fine. I don’t think you’re understanding what cold call of a 3-bet or 4-bet is. It’s just happening when someone raised, someone 3-bet, and now you called. Same with 4-bet. Based on what you’re saying above, it doesn’t sound like we’re talking about the same thing. I’d assume you probably don’t do either of those things very often.

Menu