Reply To: Please explain "bet/fold flop when PFR raiser" stat for me

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Please explain "bet/fold flop when PFR raiser" stat for me
  5. Reply To: Please explain "bet/fold flop when PFR raiser" stat for me

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Please explain "bet/fold flop when PFR raiser" stat for me Reply To: Please explain "bet/fold flop when PFR raiser" stat for me

MCAChiTown
Participant

The percentage I get for this stat is so low that I think the formula might be off. I have 200k hands tracked for myself at BetOnline and it says I do this 2.6% of the time which seems very low to me. I would have guessed it would’ve been somewhere in the 40-60% range. I think it must be taking into account every hand you’ve played divided by this exact situation instead of just the times you folded after somebody raised your c-bet. For comparison I fold to Flop Raises around 50% of the time. I would have thought this stat would be a similar percentage, but only accounting for the times you folded to flop raises where you c-bet and disregarding the times you bet the flop and folded to a raise when you weren’t the pfr. It’s definitely possible that I am just confused about the formula for this stat, but it doesn’t seem very useful as written.

Menu