Reply To: Tournament- poker site (Tab)

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Tournament- poker site (Tab)
  5. Reply To: Tournament- poker site (Tab)

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Tournament- poker site (Tab) Reply To: Tournament- poker site (Tab)

DH Support
Keymaster

Hey Guys, I know I have said this before. Your interaction with me and many other users has just been astonishing. You respond to issues in “hours” not days or weeks like many software developers. So again, thanks so much. My money is always well spent with all of your products. I just hope that the word is getting out. Tremendous value over here at Drive-HUD , I really believe digging in to my data with Drive-HUD has improved my game. I even managed to turn a “profit” last year, even if it was a small One !!!

Thanks for the kind words. I will pass these on to the staff. Everyone on the team genuinely enjoys what they do, and likes each other, so it makes work and serving customers easy.

Awesome to hear you’re moving into profitability. Congrats! You’ll enjoy the new Leak Buster lite we’ll have in here soon as well. It will help point out some leaks, and make review even better/easier.

Menu