Reply To: A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD
  5. Reply To: A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD Reply To: A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

MCAChiTown
Participant

They analyzed it eh? Am I going to start to notice a new opponent who crushes me at the tables? At least let me get a new computer first please. 😀

1.) That is great news. Thanks for adding that! It should help make my HUD appearance look a little cleaner. It’s not easy trying to fit every stat onto the table. lol

2.) Should I send my logs for that issue or some different kind of file? Please specify what file and where it’s located and I’ll send it to Support when I get a chance.

3.) I now understand what I was doing wrong. I was right clicking the black part and not the gray part of the stat line column section. Sorry for the confusion.

4.) I’m still having a high amount of DriveHUD crashes that started after the conversion and upgrade from .1990. Prior to that I rarely had any recently. It happens most often when I close one table out with 8 or more tables open, but I’ve had it happen with less tables open, usually when closing a table while playing at BetOnline. I’m currently keeping less open, but it does still happen a few times per session. Is there something you could check on for this in my files? If so, what file(s) should I send to Support?

Thanks for all of the help!

Menu