Reply To: Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay
  5. Reply To: Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay

Home Forums Player X-ray Support Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay Reply To: Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay

DH Support
Keymaster

It doesn’t sound like you followed the update instructions. I’m surprised any of the notes are working for you honestly. You need to do the following: Go to to settings in x-ray. Click on delete all notes. click on restore default notes, and then re-run your notes list. A lot of x-ray note issues fixed in this build.

Oh, no – I very much did make sure I purged all notes preceding the update you’re referring to. Believe me, you have problems in there. It’s so inaccurate and so vague that I’m considering just turning it off as it’s doing more harm than good. Please, take a look. It repeatedly says players folded in spots they didn’t. It repeatedly refers to a guy holding KK as calling a river bet with no made hand. KK is, in itself, a made hand. Come on…let’s step it up.

One of the notes you referred to, doesn’t even exist anymore, so I’m pretty sure you didn’t click to restore default notes. Step 1 is purge. Step 2 is click restore default notes. Step 3, re-run note writing.

We’ve run a ton of tests w/ the notes, and while no system is perfect, we haven’t found any inaccuracies.

Menu