Reply To: A few more things I've noticed…

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. A few more things I've noticed…
  5. Reply To: A few more things I've noticed…

Home Forums Player X-ray Support A few more things I've noticed… Reply To: A few more things I've noticed…

DH Support
Keymaster

1) Yes, agreed. Naturally the more info you have on your opponents, the more beneficial stats and notes becomes, and the more accurate they become. There’s still value on Ignition, but you have to know what kinds of stats to put together.

2) You can add the board texture to any note. The great thing about x-ray is it’s fully customizable. You can create any kind of note you want, and you can export, import, sell, share, etc.. we will have a marketplace inside of DH for custom HUDs, notes, etc.. this has been on the development list from the very beginning.

3) I’m not sure what you mean here honestly. Table conditions are accurate, but they are currently limited to typical stats – vpip, 3-bet, etc..

4) Again, you can create any badge you want. We have several included, but you can customize and create your own as well. Not sure what you mean by accurate. I’ve not seen any that aren’t accurate.

Menu