Reply To: HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings
  5. Reply To: HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings Reply To: HUD keeps force closing every table on Chico Network; won't track winnings

DH Support
Keymaster

How do i manually edit the cashes? I know you can do it on PT4 but couldnt find a way for Drive. I did download the update a week ago, and the hud hadnt acted up. This thing where it freezes all the table and blacks out the screen partially is brand new. It seems to be doing better for now but ill record a vid if it happens again. Thank you for responding.

Edit MTT results:

How do I edit tournament information?

As far as your issue, keep in mind BOL is extremely resource intensive. The best thing to do is update your video card driver. What your describing is a resource video lag. Try an update to the latest video driver, but if you’re still having an issue, then yes, please contact us. Just don’t click to send the advanced log to support when using the internal DH support form. 🙂

Menu