Reply To: TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING
  5. Reply To: TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING Reply To: TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING

DH Support
Keymaster

I must say this version seems like a good clean version. My ACR HUD is popping up and working well. I can create custom huds and save them and they stay saved now.BOL is working now. I wish you could make a video on how to customize creating a preferred seat. I might have to make a topic/thread so maybe you can explain in detail step by step how to make preferred seating work. When i try to do preferred seating the hud windows go all over the place not placing them by the player they should be by. I don’t understand the new preferred seat button in the hud section either. Otherwise so far so good. Thanks guys i appreciate it and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback. As far as preferred seating, you just have to set it at the poker client and in drivehud. We do have a knowledgebase article and it’s in the manual. If you are stuck though, just create a new thread and we can help you.

How do I setup preferred seating?

Menu