Types Of Stats In Poker Stat Tracker
Have you downloaded a poker stat tracker? If you have, then you may be confused by all the stats that you see on your screen. Fret not, after reading the information below there won’t be any confusion left about the types of statistics that you are viewing.
There are mainly two types of statistics displayed on the HUD in a poker stat tracker; pre-flop and post-flop. In these two categories, there are a number of other stats that you need to learn about. The information will be brief but it will deliver the meaning appropriately.
Poker Stat Tracker: Pre-flop Stats
- Voluntarily putting money in the pot or VPIP is the stat that tells you whether your opponent is a loose or tight player. It is made up of a number of factors like when he raises pre-flop, cold calls, etc.
- PFR stands for pre-flop raise and it is easy enough to understand. It covers all the raises that your opponent makes before flop.
- The 3b is 3-bet and when the opponent raises twice before the flop the stats are kept in this category.
- F3 is kind of like the opposite of the 3b stat. It shows how many times your opponent folds on the 3-bet, hence the ‘F’ in front of the 3.
- In poker stat tracker software AG stat denotes the aggression factor of your opponent. Passive players, who have low AG score, are less likely to bluff. Aggressive players, who have a high AG score, are more likely to bluff.
- Won money at showdown or WTSD is the stat that shows you how many times the opponent folds or influences others to fold right before a showdown.
- A continuation bet is denoted by CB on your HUD and it represents the bets that the player makes on the flop.
- 2B or the second barrel stat is recorded for the move your opponent makes pre-flop raise when a bet of theirs is called.
- Flop continuation, FC, is when the opponent folds to flop any bets made on continuation.
- F2 is the representation for the move when the opponent folds to any player’s or yours second barrel move.
Once you have gone to your favorite online poker website, the software should pop open on its own and you will have the display of HUD on your screen. Now that you have the information you need about the stats that are represented on the screen, the next step is using these statistics.
The most important thing to remember here is that you can’t rely on any one or two stats, no matter what anyone tells you. The only way to improve your online poker game is by using a combination of all the statistics to gauge what your opponent is doing. The goal here is to use the information to gain an edge over your competition and the only way to do that is by looking at all the hands they have played and the moves they have made. Remember all the stats and what they represent, keep an eye on the opponent and predict what they will do next and get the best profit possible.
What we’re all about at Ace Poker Solutions
We offer the highest EV poker software, and training tools available on the net. These are recommended and used by today’s top poker players from the world. We’ve been doing this since 2009 with the emphasis on offering unique and creative poker software that will help any level of poker player be a more thoughtful and successful player at the table. We’d invite you to check these titles out:
PokerZion – Get Started with PokerZion’s Proven Poker Training for $7! From over 12+ years of playing poker, combined with techniques and tactics used to win over $500k+ in cash games, this the most comprehensive structured learning course on no-limit holdem. And it’s only7$! All lessons include a combination of poker training videos, written and audio modules, quizzes and articles.
Leak Buster Software – Leak Buster is a poker software that interfaces with your Holdem Manager or PokerTracker database, and extracts key statistics about your play in order to find your largest poker leaks. Its unique scoring algorithm weighs the impact of your leak against average win-rates. And it suggests ways to correct those leaks through the use of videos (over 50) and written modules.
DriveHUD – DriveHUD is a poker database and HUD for your online poker play. It overlays a HUD on your online poker tables, and display vital stats about each opponent on your table. It tracks and records all of the hands that you play online. This allows you to review, re-play, filter, graph and analyze all of the hands you’ve played. So you can improve your poker game.
Ace Poker Drills – Ace Poker Drills is a poker training software that gives you a “flash card” style training for Odds and Outs, Equity, and Pre-Flop play. The Pre-Flop trainer will help you to easily recognize which hands to play in different positions. Odds and Outs trainer will get you to quickly calculate your odds and outs in various situations. Equity Trainer will quiz you on equity calculations for different hands. Then you can know your equity in any given scenario.