How to setup ClubGG with Nox Emulator and Asian Hand Converter integrated in DriveHUD 2
How to download and setup NoxPlayer emulator
[VIDEO] This is a setup and tutorial guide on how to download and setup NoxPlayer Emulator.
1. Download the latest emulator (for PC)
2. Install the emulator.
3. Launch the emulator
4. Basic buttons and Settings – on the top, the gear icon is for settings. While on the lower right are the back, home, and tasks view buttons.
How to install and sign up on ClubGG
1. Once you have Nox Emulator installed, click the Play Store from the home screen.
2. Search for “ClubGG” at the top.
3. Click on Install and wait for it to finish installing.
4. ClubGG is now installed and you can click on Play or launch it from your emulator home screen.
How to sign up on ClubGG
1. On your emulator (ex: NoxPlayer), Launch ClubGG.
2. You can Sign up with your email address or sign in with your Facebook / Google Account. In this case, we’ll sign in with a Google Account.
3. After successfully signing in, you’ll now be on the App home screen.
4. Before proceeding to the next steps, close/exit Nox emulator first.
DriveHUD 2 Setup
1. Launch DriveHUD 2. Click on the APPS tab at the top of DriveHUD 2.
3. Asian Hand Converter will be launched and you’ll get a pop-up settings window. Make sure that ClubGG and Nox are checked.
4. As long as your Asian Hand Converter license is active, then there shouldn’t be any additional setup needed. Now you’re all set up and you can load up your poker client and start using Asian Hand Converter.
5. Open Nox Emulator again. This time, you should get a new info pop-up window (list of emulators) on DriveHUD 2. Wait for it to finish identifying and patching.
6. Once patching is done, it will say ‘Ready’. You can now open ClubbGG app and start playing.
If you have any further questions or need any setup assistance, please contact support from this page: https://drivehud.com/support/