All posts by DH Support
There's going to be a lot of new stuff in this upcoming build. A lot of changes we should highlight so you can understand. A couple of basic new things, like equity calcs in the hand re-player now (yeah):
Lots of new stats being added:Limp%, Limp EP%, Limp MP%, Limp CO%, Limp BTN%, Limp SB%, Limp/Call%, Cold Call EP%, Cold Call MP%, Cold Call CO%, Call Call BTN%, Cold Call SB%, Cold Call BB%, Cold Call 3-Bet%, Cold Call 4-Bet%, Cold Call vs BTN open%, Cold Call vs SB open%, Cold Call vs CO open%
Of course the new HUD Designer as well:
Huge Speed Improvements for ReportsAbout a 8-10x speed improvement for all stat reports. A complete re-optimization that you'll notice when switching between reports. Full Release notes:
- Added ACR SnG 2.0 support
- New HUD Designer
- Added new stats: Limp% Limp EP% Limp MP% Limp CO% Limp BTN% Limp SB% Limp/Call% Cold Call EP% Cold Call MP% Cold Call CO% Call Call BTN% Cold Call SB% Cold Call BB% Cold Call 3-Bet% Cold Call 4-Bet% Cold Call vs BTN open% Cold Call vs SB open% Cold Call vs CO open%
- Fixed stats issue w/ IP/OOP (e.g. Cold Call IP, Cold Call OOP)
- Added preferred seating button on HUD screen
- Fixed date sorting for session and tournaments reports
- Added migration which rebuilds player stats to see the proper value of these new stats (it's possible to skip it)
- Added Rebuild button to general settings which rebuilds player stats
- Added Recover button to general settings which recovers backup version of stats if rebuild function produced some issues
- Fixed PS importing issue when mucked cards weren't imported
- Added Equity Win % to hand replayer
- Added functionality of buttons P F T R and go to end
- Fixed issues in omaha calculator
- Fixed issues in quick filter
- Fixed the issue when tournaments data wasn't shown if filter was selected
- Optimized all reports and charts
Hi everyone! This is just a quick update to let you know what we've been up to lately. We think you're really going to like it... :) We've been working hard on a new drag and drop HUD designer and we're just about complete. We're finishing the migration process of the old HUD's to the new format, and we'll be launching our new beta here this next week. How good do we think this new process is? We think it's going to revolutionize how you think about HUD's, how you put them together, and allow you complete freedom to design whatever you can think up.
Pop-up madnessWant a new pop-up for some aggression stats? Easy. Just drag and drop a pop-up to any stat on your hud, and then drag and drop what stats you want to be in there. Rotate the pop-ups vertically or horizontally. Whatever works best for you.
Unlimited HUD PanelsWant several panels of stats surrounding your player at the table? Drag and drop as many panel elements as you want with ease. Position and click save. Sooo easy!
Heat Maps?Yeah, we got those too. Want a quick mouse over of where your opponent's raising range is, just drag and drop that to any stat OR to any pop-up menu as well. Keep in mind, some sites like Pokerstars don't allow this.
Poker Graphs alsoWant a linear graph of how much someone is winning, how aggressive they've been throughout the session, or how much they're 3-betting has progressed (think heads up poker). All of that is easily added with a drag and drop. We haven't done an update in awhile because we've been working hard to perfect this new designer, and we're super confident you're going to LOVE it. We already do! We've been alpha and beta testing it, and it's been amazing. We'll be posting our first official beta this week in our forums... so check back soon!
One of the things that's most important to me as a poker player, is how easy and intuitive it is for me to review my play in my poker database. I don't want most of my review time spent trying to figure out how to build filters, and analyze my results and hands. That time is precious to me, and I want to utilize it efficiently during my review process. That's one of the main reasons we designed DriveHUD to begin with, and one of my favorite features for a speedy review process is DriveHUD's Quick Filters. Here's a short video that explains that process, and after you scope this out I'm sure you'll agree that it will make your whole review much easier, and more pleasurable: